Thanks for this new verion.
I've tested it for a few minutes, here is what I was missing right away (which is mostly about navigating and might not be your priority now)
- I would like to be able to expand structures in the watch window by pressing the right arrow on my keyboard (and collapse them with left);
- Mouse scrolling should move several line, not just one;
- I would like some way to move the cursor in the source faster, I generally have CTRL + UP/DOWN to move 10 lines up or down; and CTRL + LEFT/RIGHT to move to the next or previous word.
- A text search would also help;
- Having the keys set to the same as Visual Studio (eg: f9 to place a breakpoint).
- Having the hotkeys to step/resume ... always works even if you are not in the source panel.
- typing an expression like "ship.position.y" doesn't work in the watch window;
- Float printing doesn't work properly. Here is a screenshot
. Look at angle and velocity.y, they both contain a '-' after the '.' also those are floats, you seem to print too much numbers.
- I hit this assert
after pressing F1 or F2 at some point.
- The zip is missing msvcr120d.dll.
- Maybe you should put the change notes in a text file in the zip, it would help to get back to the keys quickly.