Hello everyone, today I finally upload a new CDbg build.
- Starting: cdbg -t <PATH_TO_EXECUTABLE>
- Switching between windows ALT+<arrow_key>
- Switching between tabs CTRL+TAB go forward, CTRL+SHIFT+TAB go backward.
- Launch debugee F5, Stop debuggee SHIFT+F5
- Stepping over F1, Stepping into F2
- Set breakpoint at function CTRL+B
- Set breakpoint at selected line CTRL+Q
- Goto line CTRL+G
- Option menu CTRL+O
- Debuggee command line arguments CTRL+E
Changes that were made:
- Added keyboard navigation to the file viewer.
- Clicking on call in "Call Stack" window brings you to the call location.
- UI improvements.
- Improved PDB symbol reader.
- Reworked inspection window.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Download here: link